Most people use January as their month to begin their renewals. a renewed mind by committing to reading more. A renewed spirituality by going to church more or reading their bible more. Some… a renewed body by committing to changing their way of eating via embarking on a low-carb diet.
What if you made the commitment for a renewal of body, mind AND spirit/soul?
There is a FB group called, Carnivore 75 Hard Challenge. This is not MY group as in I did not start it.
I am a member but I joined, and then did not complete the challenge. On January 1st. I will rejoin and recommit.
Who is with me? here is a peek at what you can expect. Remember, it is a HARD challenge. It’s going to be difficult to do.
OUT OF THESE PICK 4 AND WORK ON THEM THE NEXT 75 DAYS!!
1. EAT CARNIVORE
2. SLEEP AT LEAST 7HRS A NIGHT
3. WRITE THREE THINGS YOU ARE GRATEFUL FOR EVERY DAY
4. DO ONE EXERCISE A DAY TO FAILURE
5. BE OUTSIDE AT LEAST 15 MINUTES A DAY
6. DO OMAD OR 2MAD (IF YOU ARE JUST STARTING OUT EAT 3 MEALS A DAY IS FINE AS WELL) NO SNACKING
7. GIVE A COMPLIMENT TO SOMEONE IN REAL LIFE DAILY
8. MEDITATE FOR MINIMAL 3 MINUTES A DAY
9. CREATE FIVE AFFIRMATIONS AND SAY THEM DAILY
10. THIS ONE IS LEFT BLANK. CREATE SOMETHING YOU THINK YOU SHOULD WORK ON AND ADD IT HERE
The challenge starts January 1st and extends through March 17th!!!!Think about what 4 you want to concentrate on and give it your all. 75 days is a long time and I want this to be doable and challenging at the same time. Figure out and write down your WHY for this challenge. Print it out hang it up where you will see it everyday to keep you motivated.
You can leave a comment if you like, letting me know who is on board… or not. If you want to you can just join the FB group and participate through that platform. It does not matter. What matters is that you do the challenge and change whatever it is you wish to change.
Remember: take a before picture of yourself, take your measurements and if you have a scale and you wish to track your weight you can do that also.
I had written in a previous post about doing the Young living Slique products but they are still sold out. I am doing the Carnivore 75 Challenge instead.