- I discovered some timeline issues within the story from the book chapters I had been posting. yeah, I know. therefore, no book chapters until I get this ball of yarn untangled! If ever.
- Reading Orthodox stuff is hard. Like… super hard. Even when you’re just reading someone’s biography you can run into some meaty things you need to chew 100 times before moving along. What does this mean for you who are blessedly reading Elder Thaddeus with me? It means that there is going to be a slight delay in getting started. HOWEVER; some of the points we will see repeated in his book are: acquiring a spirit of; peace, prayer, and love towards one another. These are a good head start/sneak peak at what you can expect from his book.
- I want a dog. (Not at all blog related up I’m putting it out there anyway.) I have never owned my own dog. Cat? yes. But not a dog. Sigh. Maybe when I get to heaven?
- I’m not dieting or working out right now and it shows. If someone were to ask me what my favorite food is right now it would be…
5. I made cream soda vanilla ice cream floats this afternoon for dessert. I regret nothing.
I think this is all for now. I hope you are all well. Let me know if you need prayer. All comments must be cleared and approved for posting. This means that no comment that contains a prayer request will be seen by eyes other than mine… and our guardians angels, Jesus, Holy Spirit, God, saints, you know… the usual crowd.